Join us for the 2013 Komen Quad Cities Race for the Cure on Saturday June 8th at the iwireless Center in Moline, Illinois! Help us reach our goal of 11,000 participants in 2013!
The Race includes both a 5K and 1.2 mile walk/run and a day of celebration for all breast cancer survivors. Runners, walkers, and supporters in the battle against breast cancer are urged to register early. Up to 75 percent of the net proceeds from the Race will remain in the eight county service area to fund breast health education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent will go to fund the Susan G. Komen Awards and Research Grants Program. Register and plan to join us on June 8th!